Best of Morocco - Preview 2022
Best Of Morocco – Classic Group, 2022
Morocco is a colourful mix of Islamic, Arabic and African influences. Spain and France have left their marks too. This unique travel experience includes a stay in Essaouira and at the amazing Berbère Palace Hotel in Ouarzazate.
- Casablanca: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at 18:00 for your Welcome Dinner, with the opportunity to mingle over a pleasant evening of good food.
- Fes: Join in the fun at a colourful Moroccan feast, complete with rhythmic music, writhing belly dancers and an array of local dishes and delicacies.
- Casablanca: You must remember this…a fabulous 4-course Celebration Dinner with drinks at Rick’s Caf?, made famous by the 1942 film.
- Casablanca: You must remember this…a fabulous 4-course Celebration Dinner with drinks at Rick’s Café, made famous by the 1942 film.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfast (B), 1 Dinner (D), 5 Dinner with Wine (DW), 2 Lunch (L)
- Dades Valley: Stop at a traditional Nomad house and meet the locals as you try Berber tea.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scenic Drives: Travelling Morocco is all about the senses. Take in the ever changing scenery of the Middle Atlas Mountains, Azrou, the Ziz Gorges, Tinehir and the Dades Valley. Travel along the Road of a Thousand Kasbahs, Tizi n’Tichka Pass and the African North-West Coast.
- Rabat: See the Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- Casablanca: See the Hassan II Mosque and the Corniche.
- Meknes: Admire the Bab el-Mansour Gate on Place El-Hedim in the heart of the Medina.
- Fes: Witness local artisans using long-standing techniques to create pottery and khobz, the traditional local bread and a staple to any Moroccan meal.
- Erfoud: Enjoy the beauty of this little oasis with the back drop of the Sahara desert whilst you explore the red walled streets.
- Todra Gorge: Explore this fascinating ravine caused by a fault that has split the orange-coloured limestone as deep as 300 meters.
- Dades Valley: See the castellated mud houses and oases.
- Ouarzazate: Learn more about this quiet town in a city orientation and see why it has been the back drop to many films as you wander its red sandy streets.
- Ait Benhaddou: The Ksar is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the finest examples of South Moroccan architecture. See the crowded houses within the defensive walls that are reinforced by the corner towers and explore one of Morocco’s finest kasbahs.
- Marrakesh: Built around a lovely inner-garden, explore the Bahia Palace with a Local Expert and see glimpses of a Moroccan kingdom’s former opulence.
- Essaouira: See the beauty of this bohemian coastal town as you explore the many spice-scented streets of the medina.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned coach
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Casablanca
Rabat, Imperial Meknes and Fes
The Ziz Gorges to Erfoud
Marrakesh, Pearl of the South
Return to Casablanca
Au revoir Casablanca